Video: Look We Love
Fall’s cooler temps inspire a turn toward a more layered, tactile approach to dressing — and has us especially drawn to tweeds. We love using this traditional fabric to anchor an ensemble of opposites, juxtaposing the nubby weave of a ladylike jacket against a menswear-inspired pajama top and jeans. The key? Keeping everything in the same color family. As long as you stick with like shades — in this case, sugarplum, cabernet and sangria — you can layer to your heart’s content.
Shop the look: Violet Femme: Tweed & Purples.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report