Friends, family, and film stars alike flocked to Sotheby’s on Sunday morning for Tory’s Fall/Winter 2020 fashion show. Scanning the front row, it would be impossible to miss Lucy Liu and Julianne Moore, but also fresh faces like Bel Powley, Charlotte D’Alessio, Mia Goth, Larsen Thomspon, and Francesca DiMattio, the artist whose work inspired–and who collaborated on–the collection. Oh, and did we mention members of the Navarro Cheer squad were there? Below, the full front row in all its glory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’