A Win-Win for Holiday Shoppers
Half the fun of the holiday gift-giving ritual is wondering what’s in the boxes with your name on them. We now have another delightful holiday mystery, courtesy of Tory Burch’s latest pair of pop-up shops. Both of the temporary destinations—holding center court in Miami’s Aventura Mall and South Coast Plaza in Los Angeles—feature an arcade-style game inspired by the beloved Japanese Pachinko slot machines. Visitors are encouraged to toss a chip into the spinning wheel and see where it lands. Will it end up somewhere lucky and earn a Tory Burch gift card or a Lee Radziwell bag? Or will the chip fall short? Both shops feature a robust selection of goods inspired by Tory’s love of color, so everybody walks away a winner.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’