5 Questions with Amber Valletta
There are few faces in fashion as instantly recognizable as Amber Valletta’s. The iconic model has graced magazine covers regularly since the 1990s when she first started (in that decade alone, she was on U.S. and international covers of Vogue 40 times). For her latest project, Valletta stars in our Holiday/Resort 2020 campaign, shot by the inimitable Tina Barney. We went behind-the-scenes on set for our 5 Questions Holiday edition and here, her favorite holiday traditions.
This holiday I am grateful for…
Time with my family and celebrating love and joy.
I know it’s the holiday season when…
Any place I’m visiting, any city in the world, starts decorating with lights.
Favorite holiday memory…
All of our family Christmas parties. We had the best family Christmas parties.
Holiday tradition you look forward to the most…
The big meal that my big family has and the Christmas party. I don’t really care about the gifts, although we do play a fun game called White Elephant where you bring some gifts and everyone fights over them.
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dancer, Prancer… Rudolf! Oh, shoot… I got three!
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’