The Ultimate Holiday Dress Lineup
The holiday season brings with it joy, laughter and more parties than we can count — which is a good thing. This can cause, in some cases, minor clothing crises. In which case, we have picked out our favorite holiday dresses for you to choose from. Like a more covered up look? There’s a long-sleeved elegant dress with graphic velvet devoré zigzag stripes. Or a strappy floral tulle frock at the other end of the spectrum. The white collar of a jewel-embroidered mini gives dressed-up Wednesday Addams vibes (in the best possible way), while a rose dress with polkadots and jeweled embroideries turns the idea of a little black dress on its side.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’