Nights in White Satin
Dressing in summer whites should be easy and comfortable – that’s the reward for slogging through winter in dark woolly layers with what feels like a never-ending case of seasonal affective disorder. Enter the Pre-Fall Embroidered Satin Slip Dress. Equal parts old Hollywood glamour and 90s-redux come together as an effortless way to pull off casual dressing with style. Stunning on its own after sunset, over a t-shirt for a layered look or topped off with a cardigan for cooler evenings, you’ll have this item in heavy rotation during these warmer months.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’