It’s true, ruffles look even better when backlit. Spring days in Paris inspired Monica Ainley to hop on the train at Gare de Lyon and head for a sunny weekend in Nimes, Provence. Here she is during that perfect hour when the light can only be described as d’or. The backdrop of Roman ruins along the Gardon River only make it that much more picture perfect.
Sunbathing beauty: Monica, poolside, in the Costa Printed One Piece.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’