Spotted lounging with Pablo Picasso ceramics and Pierre Jeanneret chairs in the Virginia Tupker-designed breakfast nook of writer Derek Blasberg’s Upper East Side apartment: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch cups and saucers. Green not your thing? The lettuceware collection was recently launched in pale pink as well.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’