Best Dressed: Hanneli
The photographer, blogger and model is ready for spring.
The best part of my job is… taking pictures and meeting so many creative people.
I’m wearing… Tory Burch’s Gail jumpsuit and rope necklace, Acne shoes, vintage snake ring, a Brass & Bones ram ring and a By Me feather ring by Marianne Tefre.
When I wear Tory I feel… fun and cool.
My style mantra is… have fun and try something new and unexpected.
Getting dressed I listen to… Lykke Li or Beyoncé.
The most stylish movie is… Funny Face. Audrey Hepburn is amazing.
My fitness regimen is… moving a lot during the day. I walk a lot. Taking the stairs instead of escalators.
My perfect day in NY would be… shooting a cool girl for my blog and then having a picnic in Central Park.
My go-to restaurant is… Bar Pitti and Blue Ribbon Sushi.
If I lived in another city it would be… Stockholm or Paris.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’