The Robinson collection is named after Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva. Avid travelers, they went all around the world — every summer, for six weeks, they would take a big steamer ship to Italy, France, Greece and Morocco. That’s them above, visiting Athens. Buddy, in particular, carried a great bag for books, cameras and maps — this became the inspiration behind the Robinson, a chic and roomy style that world travelers could use at home or overseas.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’