The party never stops in Dubai with team Tory. Following the debut of the Dubai Mall pop-up, Tory hosted an intimate dinner at the One & Only on The Palm. Guests — including Karen Wazen, Arizona Muse, Leomie Anderson, Mafalda, Nour Arida, and Leena Al Ghouti — gathered in the private courtyard for champagne and cocktails followed by a candlelit dinner. Long banquet tables were set with white Lettuce Ware dinner plates, straw chargers, delicate glassware and custom hydrangea-print linens.
After dinner, guests wound their way down to the resort’s private marina — in custom Tory Burch golf carts, no less — where Gloria Gaynor took the stage for a surprise performance, singing her classic hits “I Will Survive” and “Finally,” a team favorite.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together