Trending: Feminine Studies
Our Fall 2019 collection is a lesson in ladylike dressing that goes beyond the classic floral and cooler than a posh day bag. There are plenty of flower prints, done in high contrast red and black or a gentler palette of autumn tones. Ruffles and pleats add both drama and textural interest. And the hallmark of a modern feminine look — borrowing from the boys, by way of tailored coats or oversized puffers. The news: The Double Lee Radziwill bag — our favorite bag was reworked in a louche, deconstructed shape.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report