Just One Thing: Mismatched Earrings
We love tradition. We also love breaking from it. Like splitting up a beautiful pair of classic drop earrings and adding its mismatched stud counterpart for a day at the office or drinks après. How to pull off this styling switch: Go for the same length earring but with different stones and shapes, like our Multi Crystal Mismatched Drop Earrings which were on the Fall 2019 runway or a more subtle take like our Pearl Horsehair Charm earrings — one with a suspended blue crystal flower, the other a pearl-encrusted orb. You can also go dramatically mismatched by splitting up your favorite drop earring or hoop with a delicate stud in the same metal.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’