- 6:00 AM
- Wake up and breakfast with the boys — I won’t see them till Sawyer’s basketball game later today. Hurry into hair and makeup.
- 7:00 AM
- Arrive at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center. T minus two hours till showtime!
- 7:30 AM
- Squeeze in some pre-show interviews as I check in with hairstylist Eugene Souleiman and then makeup artist Diane Kendal. Di is using our Pas du Tout lipstick on the models!
- 8:30 AM
- Rehearsal with models on the runway. Soundcheck with Sébastian Perrin.
- 8:45 AM
- Guests start arriving… Energy is high backstage.
- 9:20 AM
- Show starts!
- 9:40 AM
- Interviews with editors and press. Then photo time with my family, friends and my boys.
- Lunch with my design team at Indochine. The team gave me a book celebrating our 10-year anniversary… it’s an emotional lunch. I work with the best.
- 4:00 PM
- Zipping uptown for my son Sawyer’s basketball game. Sawyer did a great job!
- 5:30 PM
- Back to Fashion Week and a cocktail party at our Madison Avenue store for editors who have flown in from Malaysia and Indonesia.
- 8:00 PM
- Dinner with my friends and family.
The Fall 2014 Issue: See the entire Fall 2014 collection
. Go backstage
and behind the scenes
. Download the soundtrack
and an exclusive wallpaper print
Get the season’s trends
and accessories report
. Shop straight from the runway
. Check out the Fall 2014 Pinterest board
Read all about Tory’s post-show lunch
. And discover all of her inspirations and favorite looks — straight from Tory herself
Photographed by Jennifer Livingston