Different Ways to Wear the Tory Sneaker
Selma Blair, looking beautiful sitting poolside with her son, wore her dark green Tory Sneakers with a timeless striped sailor top and white shorts. Blanco Míro took a similarly laidback approach, pairing her ivory sneakers with a beach-ready two-piece set and matching socks. For perfect day-to-evening looks, Serena Goh and Eva Amurri wore their sneakers with cropped pants and sleeveless tops — swap the sneaker for a chic heel et voila. We are especially loving the way Goh went all-in with our bandana-print pieces from Pre-Fall.
Tag @ToryBurch on Instagram and show us how you style #thetorysneaker.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’