1-part dry Prosecco
A splash of club soda
Orange slice, for garnish
Add ice to glass until it is nearly full. Pour in the Aperol (fill about one-third of the glass).
Pour in an equal amount of Prosecco.
Top your drink off with a splash of club soda and add a slice of orange.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style
- Entertaining 5.11.21 Welcome Back Bemelmans Bar
- Entertaining 5.7.21 A Tiny Mother’s Day Table