New and from the archives, our favorite interior designers and entertainers share their tips for setting the perfect table, be it big, small or even in the middle of the forest. Browse the slideshow below for a sampling of the best table setting tips, from choosing the right color palette to patterned linen backdrops.
Photo credits in order of appearance: Claiborne Swanson Frank; Noa Griffel; Charlotte Barnes; Noa Griffel; Social Studies; The Tomorrows; Filipa de Abreu; Eva Schwank.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style