Or maybe he does, and he’s thanking his lucky stars for having found somebody who can ride out this challenging chapter with an unorthodox that is fueled by a sense of gratitude. Their new routine: He grills fish, she sets the table. The world’s troubles recede for a moment, and family memories are made. Recently, de Abreu posted a shot to her Instagram that had us positively green with envy (what we wouldn’t give to be there!). “I try to do a couple of special dinners or lunches a week for no special reason other than to celebrate every day as a gift and not a right,” she says. “I find joy in beauty.” And a little wisdom, too.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style