Day in the Life: Marina Larroudé
Photographed by Hanuk in Central Park, NY
- 7:30 AM
- Wake up to kisses and hugs from my daughter, Gloria.
- 9:00 AM
- It's Resort Week in NYC so my schedule is packed. First show of the day: Joseph Altuzarra.
- 10:00 AM
- Off to my next appointment. Carven, here I come!
- 12:00 PM
- Piaget lunch at La Grenouille. I secretly hope my husband gets me a bouquet like the ones here. No place has arrangements like La Grenouille.
- 2:00 PM
- A quick call to my parents back home in Brazil to wish them a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- 4:00 PM
- Appointment with my friend and swimwear designer Amalia Spinardi from Jo de Mer.
- 6:15 PM
- Leaving the office. Manicure before dinner.
- 7:00 PM
- As soon as I walk in the door Gloria hands me a drawing she made. What could be cuter?
- 8:30 PM
- Wearing my Tory Burch Gail dress. A perfect night for outdoor seating and wine at Le Charlot. And my husband brought me a bouquet of peonies!
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’