The Ultimate Holiday Dress Lineup
The holiday season brings with it joy, laughter and more parties than we can count — which is a good thing. This can cause, in some cases, minor clothing crises. In which case, we have picked out our favorite holiday dresses for you to choose from. Like a more covered up look? There’s a long-sleeved elegant dress with graphic velvet devoré zigzag stripes. Or a strappy floral tulle frock at the other end of the spectrum. The white collar of a jewel-embroidered mini gives dressed-up Wednesday Addams vibes (in the best possible way), while a rose dress with polkadots and jeweled embroideries turns the idea of a little black dress on its side.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report