Dubai Packing Tips
Dubai is a city of contrasts, from the centuries-old mosques to world-class shopping and dining on a grand scale. When packing, keep two things in mind, comfort and context. There’s so much to see and ground to cover, not to mention, temperatures can swelter even in the winter, so light layers are key. And since the local sites often recommend a more covered-up look or removing shoes, slip-on and slip-off pieces are perfect. Here, everything you’d need for a few days in Dubai.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report