#DestinationAnywhere: Venice, Italy
Earlier this month The Fashion Guitar’s Charlotte Groeneveld was at the Venice Film Festival, test-driving the best bags and boots from Tory’s Fall/Winter 2019 collection. Her inspiration is 1970s Euro-chic but the interpretation is 100% right now. She lets pared-down jeans and a tailored jacket be the backdrop against striped knee high boots and an eye-catching logo backpack.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’