Bag Maintenance 101: The Perry Satchel
Now that your Perry has found its forever home, make sure it’s taken care of.
Keep it clean:
Dampen a soft cotton cloth with water to gently remove dirt spots from the leather. Do not use solvents, abrasive cleaners, creams, polishes or conditioning products.
Always store in the proper dust bag and add filler such as tissue paper to help preserve its shape.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report