Ginger and turmeric are part of today’s widespread wellness dialogue. They are also the secret ingredients of what gives a bright kick to this creative take on a Moscow Mule from Pondicheri in New York City. Ajna Jai, the younger half of the mother-daughter team behind the restaurant recently shared the recipe with us.
2 oz Aloo Vodka
1 oz house made ginger syrup
.5 oz lime juice
Bar spoon of turmeric
Combine all, shake and dump in rocks glass. Top off with soda water and garnish with a lime.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style