To Do: Gerhard Richter
Gerhard Richter, one of Tory’s favorite artists, is having a moment — globally. In the coming months, major galleries around the world are hosting their own exhibitions of his colorful abstract works. If you’re in the neighborhoods (we wish we were), check out the Michael Schultz Gallery in Seoul, Korea, the Galerie Marian Goodman in Paris, the Tate Modern in London and, starting in December, the Museu de Arte do Rio Grande do Sul ado Malagoli in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
© Gerhard Richter — Forest (3) [Wald (3)], 1990. Courtesy of the Tate Modern.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations