Tory kicked off New York Fashion Week with an outdoor runway show in the beautiful garden at the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. Inspired by the audacious colors and prints of interior designer David Hicks and set against a garden backdrop designed in collaboration with Miranda Brooks, Tory sent out 44 looks with bold print, joyful color and glamorous ease. Here, the full video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report