Tory On: My Love of Riding
Growing up, I spent my summers riding horses in Maine. The first horse I ever rode was Alastair, and he’s still my favorite to this day. I loved everything about riding — I did hunter-jumper. The helmets and jodhpurs, the way Alastair and I had to go through the course… it was all so elegant. For a little girl, it was like a dream. We named our new bag collection Alastair, a classic silhouette that sits in a harness. You can wear it as a shoulder or cross-body or remove it from the harness and use it as a clutch.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report