Fall 2016: Gemini Link Logo I
The season’s big graphic statement? The Gemini Link, Tory’s new symmetrical double-link hardware, that appears across the Fall 2016 collection, from all-over prints and jewelry to the must-have bag, the Gemini Link shoulder bag. It’s inspired by the significance of the number two in Tory’s life — she has twins, she’s a Gemini — but there’s another connection, too, as artist and graphic designer Alexis Jamet shows us here: the motif also happens to be a graphic abstraction of our iconic Tory Burch logo.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’