Here at Tory Daily, florals are a year-round affair. Yes, even deep in the arctic winter season (and perhaps because of it). Because a gorgeous bouquet can brighten a room and a mood like nothing else. Recently, we’ve fallen for the organic styles of Putman & Putnam, a floral arrangement firm founded last year by partners (and couple) Darroch and Michael Putnam. Their roster of clients is impressive — Vogue, Dior, the CFDA — but we’ll let the breathtaking blooms above do all the talking. They strike just the right chord of wild beauty, pretty romance and artful wonder.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report