In need of a respite during New York Fashion Week? There’s more you can do besides 40 winks in the cab from one show to another. Carve out some time for a stop at Aire Ancient Baths, a 16,000-square-foot oasis of a spa inspired by Old World Roman baths. Nestled in the heart of Tribeca, it’s worlds away from the bustling concrete jungle outside, complete with an aromatherapy steam room, private baths infused with olive oil, cava or red wine, and thermal pools in a deeply soothing candle-lit cavern. Go in the morning or to cap off a night with a moment of bliss; Aire Ancient Baths is open from 9 AM to 11 PM.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts 3.29.19 Equal Pay Day
- Experts 12.24.18 5 Ways to Dial Down Holiday Stress
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio