Style by Genre
Music and fashion are intrinsically linked. Their mutual influence is evident in every decade — ’70s psychedelic rock, ’80s disco, ’90s grunge. To celebrate this ageless pairing, Tory Daily’s editors selected three outfits suited for different musical genres.
For a low-key evening of jazz and cocktails, comfortable trousers and a conversation-starting crewneck. The opera is the perfect opportunity to dress up: an elegant, ankle-grazing dress paired with sleek heeled sandals and statement earrings. And if dance music is your beat, then you will want to wear something fun and easy to move in like this matching colorblock set and our Good Luck Trainers.
Explore the full looks below.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’