Tory invited filmmaker Tabitha Denholm to shadow her and the team in the intense last few days before the Fall 2013 runway. Tabitha’s dreamy video Making of a Show (above and on Nowness) captures an intimate behind-the-scenes look at Tory’s pre-show process, from late-night fittings to the unveiling of the Gustav Klimt-inspired collection at New York’s Pierre Hotel — all set to the ambient tune of Try to Be by Montreal band Blue Hawaii.
More about the film
More to explore in Fall
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Inspiration
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Accessories Guide
- Fall 8.19.13 Look We Love: 24-Hour Dressing
- Entertaining 8.16.13 Recipe: Café Sabarsky’s Klimt Torte
- Culture 8.16.13 Did You Know? The Neue Galerie