Look We Love: 24-Hour Dressing
24-hour dressing is a beautiful thing — not everyone has time for a wardrobe change before an evening out. The trick is in the layering: a silk button-down and slim trousers go from office- to cocktail-ready with an amazing coat, for instance. And special details make all the difference, whether it’s a hint of lurex in a sweater, an embellished shoe or the glimmer of statement jewelry. After all, eveningwear-inspired touches deserve to live in the light of day, too.
More to explore in Fall
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Inspiration
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Accessories Guide
- Fall 8.19.13 Look We Love: 24-Hour Dressing
- Entertaining 8.16.13 Recipe: Café Sabarsky’s Klimt Torte
- Culture 8.16.13 Did You Know? The Neue Galerie