To Do: Matisse at the MoMA
If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then we’ll let the above do all the talking. Master colorist Henri Matisse. His famous and revolutionary cut-outs — cut and painted sheets that he collaged into compositions, some full room-sized. On view at New York’s Museum of Modern Art till February 8. A must-see. You won’t regret it.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations