Looking Great: Thailand’s Meow Praowphan
A stylish moment in an iconic locale: Meow Praowphan shows us how it’s done. In honor of our new store in Bangkok, the Thai interior designer and founder of Bangkok furniture stores Quattro takes Tory’s Liv dress for a spin, looking simple and elegant with the most minimal of accessories. The beautiful backdrop? Singapore’s storied Raffles Hotel, birthplace of the local Singapore Sling cocktail and a haunt of such writers as Rudyard Kipling, Ernest Hemingway and Joseph Conrad. It’s the best of both worlds.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’