Three modeling icons, one sharp-eyed photographer. In Amber, Guinevere, and Kate, image-maker Craig McDean zooms in on that unforgettable Nineties trio: Amber Valletta, Guinevere van Seenus and Kate Moss. Shot on film from 1993 through 2005, the chameleonic muses appear in all guises and forms, spanning over 150 color and black-and-white photos — some never before published.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’