Trend: Slouching Towards Hobos
Can you feel it? The perfect mix of ease and polish, the slight slouch, the understated Seventies vibe… Hobos are so right for right now. Hold them, sling them over your shoulder or wear them cross-body — the style is endlessly versatile, as epitomized by Tory’s chic, equestrian-inspired Saddalrina bag (above). In short, accessories can make an outfit, but with hobos, classic style is in the bag.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’