Print Primer: A Little or A Lot
Sacred in ancient Egypt and just as special to our fall collection, the scarab is a surprisingly easy motif to wear. For a subtle touch, try a bejeweled pendant necklace or a beetle-print handbag. Or for more of a style buzz, why not go head-to-toe for a chic print-mixing moment? Either way, the effect is graphic and inarguably cool.
More to explore in Fall
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Inspiration
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Accessories Guide
- Fall 8.19.13 Look We Love: 24-Hour Dressing
- Entertaining 8.16.13 Recipe: Café Sabarsky’s Klimt Torte
- Culture 8.16.13 Did You Know? The Neue Galerie