Fall 2013: Lookbook
A little Gustav Klimt, a soupçon of René Lalique and a whole lot of beautiful textures and rich embellishments — that’s the crux of our Fall 2013 inspiration, which plays out in subtle leopard prints, velvet florals, glazed tweed coats and fil coupé dresses. Here, photographer Norman Jean Roy and models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Tilda Lindstam and Liu Wen helped us capture that mood, which reads equal parts romantic and free-spirited, against the expansive backdrop of New York’s historic Woolworth Estate.
More to explore in Fall
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Inspiration
- Fall 8.20.13 Fall 2013: Accessories Guide
- Fall 8.19.13 Look We Love: 24-Hour Dressing
- Entertaining 8.16.13 Recipe: Café Sabarsky’s Klimt Torte
- Culture 8.16.13 Did You Know? The Neue Galerie