Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe
Q: Some days, it’s warm. Some days, it’s cold. What do you wear in between seasons?
A: When the temperature could go either way, I rely on lightweight layers — especially if you’re in an office. I always have a tailored jacket that I can peel off or put on as needed. Right now, I love our Hayley jacket. It’s a light knit that feels like a cardigan but still has the right amount of tailored structure. I wear it with the Kyra polo. The scalloped pattern creates a cool optic and bold statement.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’