Pre-Fall 2013: Looks, Decoded
Master the art of layering — a half-tuck here, a sliver of skin there, and, of course, the ne plus ultra of nonchalance: draping a coat over your shoulders. We break down four Pre-Fall looks and teach you how to recreate these “undone-done” styles here.
Click images to shop each look — or shop the complete lookbook here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’