Pre-Fall 2013: Lookbook
Simple shapes, special details — that sums up our Pre-Fall 2013 collection, which takes its inspiration from a vintage officer’s jacket
Tory’s mother passed down to her. The military influence plays out subtly in clean lines and pared-down silhouettes, full of embellishment
and textural treatments — stripes made of beading, for instance. Throw in a soupçon of Seventies and tough tomboy elements and
you have our chic solution to between-season weather: stylish pieces to wear now, layer later.
See the Lookbook or Shop All Looks now.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’