For the Love of Dogs
Billie Holiday and her boxer named Mister. Isabella Rossellini and her pup Macaroni. Picasso and his dachshund and artist-muse, Lump, who appears in 15 of his pieces. And of course, Lee Radziwill with her pug, Thomas, who frequented afternoon tea at The Ritz.
Founded by photographer and art director Sarah Mahini and Oisin Orlandi, Buckley — a bi-annual publication about life with dogs — is coming to print this spring.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations