What is one thing you did for yourself this summer?
Working on flower arrangements; it is therapeutic and meditative. I have been doing it with my mom since I was little. My children laugh at me because I get completely engrossed.
What do you use to create your flower arrangements?
Garden flowers — lilies, marigolds, dahlias — and weeds… everything natural can look incredibly beautiful. I love finding things that weren’t intentional and making them work.
How do you use these arrangements around your home?
To brighten up any room and to bring nature indoors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style