A leopard never changes its spots, which is lucky for us because the print looks fierce with absolutely everything. Take it from our very own Grace Harris, whose wild approach to tablesetting has us feeling mega-inspired. Mixing pieces from our home collection, Harris’s holiday table is a jungle of leopard print and leafy plates, raffia placemats and gorgeous green pressed-glass.How could anybody behold this unconventional twist on the holiday table and ask to be excused?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together