Wild for Leopard
A leopard never changes its spots, so they say. However, when it comes to fashion, it’s debatable. Like the animal that inspires it, this graphic pattern has undergone an evolution as well. Spotted on everyone from the ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, Seshat, to Salvador Dali, French muse Brigitte Bardot and Beyoncé, this print runs the gamut from low-brow to haute couture.
Much like a cat that always lands on its feet, this feline print never goes out of style. Exert your own power with subtle touches such as a boxy leopard bag and demure Gigi Pointed-Toe flats from the Fall 2019 collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report