It's All How You Frame It
Finding the right sunglasses for your face shouldn’t be daunting or confusing. Unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. We’ve done the guesswork for you with an easy guide, below, so you can choose the most flattering shape and bask in the sunshine.
SQUARE: Best when counterbalanced with softly rounded frames, such as an oversized 70s era style or a softened cat-eye.
ROUND: Go for a classic cat-eye or a more modern rectangular frame to play up features.
OVAL: Plays nicely with all frame shapes, so you can experiment liberally, from classic aviators to a futuristic silhouette.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’