Don't Worry, Bead Happy
An homage to a personal piece from Tory’s family archives, this necklace is inspired by a strand of worry beads (referred to as komboloi in Greek) that Tory’s father, Buddy, picked up during his travels in Greece. Originally said to guard against bad luck as well as help pass the time, here they are reimagined with a tassel, sure to elevate your warm-weather look. Pair them with a crisp cotton button down, as they were on the Spring/Summer 2019 runway, or layer them with other delicate necklaces while wearing a breezy beach tunic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report