Word of Mouth: Roger Vivier at Aguttes
Everyone from Josephine Baker and Queen Elizabeth II to Catherine Deneuve and Cary Grant walked in Roger Vivier’s shoes. He was known for the pilgrim buckle pump, over-the-top thigh-high creations and kick-starting fashion’s obsession with the stiletto. If you’re a fan, over 400 of the famed designer’s shoes and paper collages are being auctioned at Aguttes right now.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’