London Issue: Hello, Regent Street
We’ve planted our flag in London — again. And this time, after shops at New Bond Street and Westfield, it’s in the heart of the city’s bustling West End: Regent Street. The boutique’s exterior nods to the English locale with a Georgian-style façade, with large ground-floor windows that fill the open space with light, while the interiors play off Tory’s love of travel and textural contrast. Set against the clean and modern travertine floors and oak panel walls, for instance, you’ll find a Moroccan armoire inlaid with mother of pearl, a fretwork balustrade with an unpolished brass handle, and a rope and gold-leaf chandelier that blends the raw and refined. As always, there are more personal elements too — the floral banquettes on the second floor are inspired by Tory’s home in the West Indies.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report